Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havnet been on in a while, so I havnet got any recent pics up. Ive been so busy cleaning up after the recent storm, along with other things. The puppies were 3 weeks old on friday. They are growing fast. There personalities seem to come out more and more each day. Junebug is a sweetheart that loves attention, and is also curious about things. She seems to pose for pictures pretty well, whereas her brother seems to fall asleep and turn his head away from you as soon as he sees the camera. Jackson is a mommas boy, and he cries when she leaves him. Hes usually found sleeping, or eating. Not as active as his sister. They both walk pretty well and have gorgeous big eyes. They have started to growl now when they play together, and its just the cutest thing :)
Sorry for so many pictures,i had a hard time choosing which ones to post. fin

In the next five pictures they were 12 days old.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Taken today

She knows how cute she is :)

So tired...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

she was trying to fit all my fingers in her mouth

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
We're all wondering what size they will be full grown, at birth they were 4.1 OZ and 4.3 OZ. Now at 3 weeks & 2 days they are a whopping 1 lb 4.6 OZ and 1 lb 8.9 OZ. Both parents are 5 lbs. The father is smaller in size but he has a stockier build.

Love the one with the white blaze.I want that one please .
Hes the one that is left too :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts