Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i shared this on my fb and sharing it here...i just have to SHARE! i've never seen anythin like this ever before... LOL :p

this puppy/kitty/babies/HORSE store just opened up 10 mins from my house...i dont know what to think of this place...haven't been there but i still think its a weird mix putting "babies" and "horse" with pups and kittys at the same store...ummmm?? :confused:

Barking Babies - A boutique for puppies and babies and horses too!

if you click on the "coupons" page it's pretty funny...LOL! i cant wait for the website to come out so i can see what they have ahahaha~ :lol:

this just made my day of..."wow...now i've seen everythin" :scratch:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Well, Petsmart has horse stuff, too, I bought quite a few things there for my horses when I had them. Saddle blankets, food, supplements, bridles, bits, they had it all.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
You must take some pictures in there !! I want to see this . I wish i lived closer

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
looks like they are selling puppies :(
"$100 OFF
Any Puppy Purchase
*Must be qualified home. Expires 3/15/12"
the coupon is for $100 off; and they are calling them teacups...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, Petsmart has horse stuff, too, I bought quite a few things there for my horses when I had them. Saddle blankets, food, supplements, bridles, bits, they had it all.
hmmm never knew that! BUT do they sell baby clothes? LOL!!!!

You must take some pictures in there !! I want to see this . I wish i lived closer
LMAO rubia! i will have to take a pic one day LOL...i passed by the sign and omg was it standing out...it was all lighted and blue i think...crazy~ makes me wonder how much they spent on making this biuilding as thats a pretty big place o_O;

·
Registered
312 Posts
sad to see another puppy store on Long Island :( it sounds like puppy mill puppies "teacup, designer" sighhhhh. I hope that one day Long Island will make it illegal to sell puppies in pet stores just like some places in California. I just saw they will be selling kittens too! I work for an animal rescue and there's thousands on homeless kittens I don't understand why anyone would ever buy one :(

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
They knew you were getting a new puppy so they opened it just for you,you're going to spend a fortune in there

·
Registered
573 Posts
Personally, I'm digging the idea of a coupon for a horse "bridal". I've never been to a horse wedding, but I'd imagine their bridal dresses must be really expensive. :D
I wonder if their Bridal Bridles will be covered in bling?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looks like they are selling mill puppies lovie :(

I wouldn't give them a penny

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Great... another store most probably selling puppy mill dogs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts