Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My breeder has this really sweet little girl on her hands, she has a hernia so no one wants her. She took half her price off to help pay for the hernia. So I told her we would take her. So now we have 3 chi puppies.
Here is a picture of her.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is a great breeder. A hernia has nothing to do with the breeder, she has only had one other puppy who had a hernia. She is a really good breeder, some puppies just come out with a little problem. She may of gotten her hernia from playing to hard.

I was thinking of naming her Raven. Since she is black, I thought it would be a good name. I'm not sure yet, you guys can give me some name ideas if you want.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
if she was a good breeder she would not have given you lola at 6 weeks, and she would take care of the hernia herself. we all know shes a puppymill, and has puppies available at all times. and besides her chis arent even close to standard, thats not a good breeder. theres no way to say shes a good breeder :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She gives me healthy puppies. Even though one of them has a hernia, that is why I'm taking them from her. She only gave me Lola because she thought I could take care of her.

Anyways. My new puppy will be named Raven. We will pick her up in two weeks and get her hernia fixed.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
No good breeder would let a puppy go before 8 weeks. A 6 week old puppy is way too young to be away from its mother. I fostered a 6 week old puppy, and she was a huge baby. She acted 100x different than an 8 week old puppy. She barely had her puppy teeth! No good breeder would ever think that someone could "handle" their 6 week old puppy, especially a new dog owner.

You said before in one of your posts that she wasn't a good breeder, and you didn't know any better before you purchased Lola and Sonni.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I thought you said yourself in another thread that you realized that she was a backyard breeder/puppy mill and didn't realize until after you bought Lola ...

·
Registered
255 Posts
That's really sad:[ Sorry about the puppy's hernia.
I wouldn't buy from that breader either, but I know it would be hard to refuse an innocent little puppy that nobody wants.
Well anyways, congrats on the new pup:]

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Love-Lola said:
Everyone knows how young my pup is, do we really need to go over this again. Sorry I'm just so tired of hearing it, I got both my dogs from a puppymill(backyard puppymill) without realizing it.
Said by you on June 4th ... sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not trying to start an arguement, but it's been clearly established AND achknowledged by you, yourself, that this is a bad breeder/puppymill/backyard breeder ... whatever. I'm sorry, but now you're just outright supporting someone you know to be a bad breeder, and don't seem to care.

There are a lot of really good breeders around, there is no need to support bad ones. A great breeder would KNOW that you can't take care of a 6 week old puppy, they need their mother then. The best, most knowledgable person in the world still won't compare to the puppy's mother, so why on Earth would she think that you could take care of her? That alone says she's not a good breeder (let alone a 'great' one), to believe something so stupid o_O

·
Registered
444 Posts
i agree with emily.. good luck.. take good care of the little beauty, and please use more common sense before buying another puppy from this lady

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
luvballet said:
Said by you on June 4th ... sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not trying to start an arguement, but it's been clearly established AND achknowledged by you, yourself, that this is a bad breeder/puppymill/backyard breeder ... whatever. I'm sorry, but now you're just outright supporting someone you know to be a bad breeder, and don't seem to care.

There are a lot of really good breeders around, there is no need to support bad ones. A great breeder would KNOW that you can't take care of a 6 week old puppy, they need their mother then. The best, most knowledgable person in the world still won't compare to the puppy's mother, so why on Earth would she think that you could take care of her? That alone says she's not a good breeder (let alone a 'great' one), to believe something so stupid o_O
i agree! :thumbleft:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.