Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I haven't really posted a lot on here, but I'm always reading. I got my first chihuahua in November and about 3 weeks ago got another one. You guys aren't kidding when you say they are addicting! Well here's Magnus. . .

Here's Magnus (on the left) with his brother. My mom fell in love with my first chi and we both ended up getting one from the same litter:

My little girl trying to figure out what the boys are doing:

·
Banned
728 Posts
Pearl is getting a new brother

Whitney said:
Hey everyone! I haven't really posted a lot on here, but I'm always reading. I got my first chihuahua in November and about 3 weeks ago got another one. You guys aren't kidding when you say they are addicting! Well here's Magnus. . .

Here's Magnus (on the left) with his brother. My mom fell in love with my first chi and we both ended up getting one from the same litter:

My little girl trying to figure out what the boys are doing:

Congratulations on your new pup.What a coincidence,I am Getting a beautiful blue boy for me to spoil & a playmate for Pearl.I am very lucky,He is from Ruth at Yankeebelle chihuahuas.com.Cant wait! I have had a rough couple of momths and Ruth is making my dream come true.

·
Banned
728 Posts
P.S. After I my little boy I will get my own digital camera(my kids willl not help) and take pics of bother Pearl & blue boy,have not come up with a name yet.I love the name Magnus, very unusual.Does it mean something? sounds greek or latin.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

vviccles1 said:
P.S. After I my little boy I will get my own digital camera(my kids willl not help) and take pics of bother Pearl & blue boy,have not come up with a name yet.I love the name Magnus, very unusual.Does it mean something? sounds greek or latin.
Congrats on your new pup too! I'm about have to get rid of my cheap digital and upgrade to a bit nicer one. Its hard to get good pictures of the fast little pups with my current camera! I have no clue what Magnus means, my boyfriend picked it out. I think it could be greek. I told him he could name this one since I named our little girl.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jamoka's Jem said:
what is his color?
he's a darker gray with like almost fawn markings. All of the pups in his litter were different shades of gray/blue with fawn markings except one was brown with fawn.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
So gorgeous!! And that's great that he gets to see his littermate sometimes too!
Can't wait for more pics :love5:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts