Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might remember that I was supposed to get a new puppy about a month ago but he ended up getting sick the day before I got him. He ended up dying which was pretty devastating. His tummy had flipped inside of his body which resulted in bad hypoglycemia. All I can reason is it was God looking out for me so it didn't happen when he was with me.

Anyway, my fiance and I have known we want another chi for quite some time because our little Oakley is such a joy. We trust her breeder and they take wonderful care of their little ones.

Well, we found him! He is from Oakley's breeder and my mom is also getting a puppy from the same litter. We will get him soon after we get back from our honeymoon.

This is our little guy at 2 weeks old!:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH MY! Such a doll! The last picture looks like he's giving you a high five!! I am glad you found another puppy and good luck with everything!!!
Thanks Miss Bella! We are very excited. He is going to be our wedding gift to each other. I saw your post about wanting another one too. Our reasoning is similar to your reasoning...but we are getting a boy because we've heard they get along better.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations, he's adorable!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts