Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi im busters mom ive had him since 8 weeks he weighed 2 lbs when i got him and now at 16 weeks hes weighing in at 4lbs i think hes 7 inches tall im not sure where i actually measure him from -to for the height ive never wrote to talk with any one or group online but this chi group seems very pleasant thank you all for writeing in im learning so much about my little buster from all yall imput thank you:):hello1:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Buster is lovely and I love his name.. Welcome to the forum and hope to see lots of more pics

Deme x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. Buster is adorable. :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
height?`

:hello1:hi thank you all for a nice welcome ive wrote this question 2 or 3 times but didnt put it in the right place for answers so ill try this area and see if yall recieve it as you know im new here but really learning and enjoying all i read its the first place i go on my computor in the evening my question is i dont see any articals on chihs height i dont know where im supposed to measure buster for correct height amd i also have lou-lou hes 5 and a poodle very smart and i love him abunch hes likeing buster more dailey they run and play very cutely thank yall for any answers you send:flower:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Buster is lovely, stunning colour, please correct me if im wrong someone, as im more use to measuring horses than dogs, but i would think its from the top of the shoulder. xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts