Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am excited to get a new little boy chi and since I can't go to maine to get mobie :( I am looking locally. Although he is exactly what i was looking for *sigh*
There are a couple that i'm considering, one is a red LC, one is a very dark choclately looking sable LC and one that was just born a couple days ago is a white with red spots. I'm pretty excited about the white with red spots LC. I think that sounds awesome.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG Cheryl! I'm so happy for you! How exciting! I think whatever little cutie you bless to bring home with you will be sooooooo happy to have Leila as a big sis ;) How cute will they be! Can't wait to see what happens! :D :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Good job! Now Mobie is crying--------> :cry:

LOL ;) Ok, I'm really excited for you but no pics? I'm sure you'll find the perfect baby--all of those coloring sound really pretty. I can't wait to hear & see what you bring home for little Leila!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats! I am so excited for you :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Both sound cute! Leo had a lot of chocolate when he was really little. Ill check back for pics.
Leos sire and dam are expecting their second litter next week with 4 puppies if neither of those little boys work out ;) Wish I could get one...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
You're for sure for sure getting a puppy now?/ Congrats!!! :D the summer really isn't very far at all...I've been wanting a puppy for 2 years, my Baylee was born the end of January and it's amazing how fast time has gone thus far..she'll already be here in a couple weeks. So, it'll fly by :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
congrats :) i know you have been wanting another for quite a while , i can imagine how excited you must be :) , white with brown spots would probably be my choice also :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are a couple pics. The dk chocolatey one is not on her site, since she updated puppy pics so i'm thinking making she's keeping him?! IDK. :(
Anyhoo the first one was born 3/2 she's saying he'll be 5lbs

Second one was born 3/14 (there was only 2 pups in the litter other was girl) but the site says she's not sure if they will be available, so ? idk. maybe she's keeping :confused: i don't get it. :(

Leila's breeder has litters due end of march so we will see what else will be available.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I read this thread title and my heart jumped! I thought you got a new one and I missed it!

Can't wait to see what you get!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi sorry to hear about the little tiny chocolate your boy is out there keep looking i love the pic with the white middle hes spunkey looking #2

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw bless the little one that didn't make it. So sad. Good luck hon! I know this is what you've been waiting for! I know whichever you pick you'll be sooo happy with :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts