Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this toy and had to order it. Brody loves to play with toys and he also likes to put his toys IN other things (shoe, bed, etc.) and 'bury' the toys and then dig them out again. So I thought this toy would be perfect. It's called "Hide a Squirrel" and it is a soft tree with 3 holes and 3 little squirrels that fit inside. The squirrels can be removed and then stuffed back into the toy. Perfect size for our Chi's! Highly recommend and Brody gives two paws up. :)

I was hoping this would keep him busy for awhile and I was right! He is going NUTS playing with it! LOL!

"Gotta figure dis out!"

"Gotta gets dese squirrels OUTTA here!"

"Gots dem out!"

"Pway Pway Pway!! Dats My Motto!"

I got this toy on Ebay but it's on Amazon as well. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great idea! Brody looks like he's having fun with it. I may consider this for Pip. It seems like something he would like too. :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yay! Fun! I'm glad Brody likes it!
I saw one around Christmas just like this, but it was gigantic. The squirrels were bigger than Dex!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thank you for that heads up! Just ordered one from Amazon for the kids. Skylar LOVES to hide and then dig things up. She should lose her mind over this toy!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww..................Cody is too cute playing with his new toy. I need to order one...Bella and Lina love to do the same thing with their toys too (LOL).

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i've seen that before, it looks so cute and fun. i'm gonna have to get my girls one. i think they have other ones too like hiding bees,and hiding birds.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
How cute is he digging out those sneaky little squirrels?? Its so nice to see some new pics of Mr Brody.
My fiance picked this toy out for Reese the day we got him. He played with the squirrels but never seemed particularly interested in "finding" them. All of our squirrels have met an early end thanks to our lab so all we have is the stump in our toy box lol. I saw a set of just the squirrels on gw little so I think I might order more, theyre the perfect size for Leo to play with (and cute!).

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I have always wondered about this toy! I've seen it several times and been tempted, we have one that is the squirrels and one that is birds I think, at our local pet store, the birds are for dogs too, not cats, and now I may have to pick it up. I just figured mine wouldn't think or care anything was inside the tree but maybe I am wrong!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, he LOOOOOOVVEESSSSSS it. I will have to put it up and not leave it out because he has been playing non stop with it for over 2 hours and he needs to calm his little butt down. ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Brody! Looks like he has a new favorite toy. What a cutie! :)
We have something similar, but its a cube, and it has/had balls. The balls were lost a long time ago, so I put their favorite toys inside. They love it!

·
Registered
464 Posts
oy! Soooo cute!
I should get this for sissy because she likes her ball you put food in. not sure how she will react to this toy though. lol
hmm. wonder if i can get it from in stores not online though

1 - 20 of 30 Posts