peanut at the pub...

in his new bandana from my boyfs brother&wife

smiling:D

sleeping as usual...

and just rolling around looking cute...

·
Registered
804 Posts
How cute is that!!! I love sleeping pix! How did you get to bring him on to a bar patio? I wanted to try that with Piña last weekend but chickened out and went home instead.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ah he is gorgeous. Love his t-shirt!!

I had Brewster in the pub on Christmas day, they didn't seem to mind (probably the best behaved one in there LOL) and he loved the attention!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think they mind if your sat outside and you cant take them in where kiddies play areas are.
there is a few pubs near me that you can take them inside too!
hes pretty well behaved too - he just wants to sit on knee an see what everyones doing, he thinks hes human lol! oh and i didn't let him get to drunk! lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL. Was just thinking that. You have to watch Brewster in the house if you put your glass of wine on the floor. He's right over to have a wee sip

·
Registered
589 Posts
Too cute. What a good boy to be able to go to a pub and just sit in your lap and watch what's happening around him. He's a doll! :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
hes just so lovely!!!

he is simular to elvis!!

saw a woman walk bast my fellas in stenson fields with SIX chihuahua (smooth coat) the other day i so want elvis to meet them!!

where did u get peanuts blue teeshirt from id love to get elvis more clothes his r too big :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts