Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am crazy. I had an extra $60 to spend on myself (which never happens), and I really need clothes--so badly. Somehow Odie ended up getting a new raincoat instead!

I've been wanting to get her a raincoat for awhile. This one is called Robson Rainwear by RC Pet Products, which is a company out of Vancouver. I would eye it up every time we went to our fave pet shop. It has reflective piping, a leash access pocket, waterproof shell, lightweight fleece liner, and a detachable hood (which will be permanently detached in our case). I give it two huge thumbs up. It was expensive, but is such high quality that we probably won't ever need another one. I LOVE IT! Plus, it's the only "girly" thing Odie has (because it's purple), until she gets her hampton dress in the mail from Elaina.

I give you Miss Odessa modelling her new jacket...

This is her pensive look

Strike a pose

Top shot

But... it's not raining in here

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
First of all--love the raincoat!!! Very fashion-forward. Secondly--I did not know Odie was short for Odessa! I am loving that! Odessa (Odie) modeling haute couture. Can I have her autograph?

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She looks very posh in it.
Haha, thank you. She doesn't look very posh right now, sunbathing with her head flopped off the side of her bed.

First of all--love the raincoat!!! Very fashion-forward. Secondly--I did not know Odie was short for Odessa! I am loving that! Odessa (Odie) modeling haute couture. Can I have her autograph?
Thanks! :D I'm pretty pleased with it myself. She has a date at the small dog park today and I'm actually kind of disappointed that it's sunny out, because it's been raining the last few days and I was looking forward to taking the jacket for a test spin.

No autographs, no autographs! Yes, it's short for Odessa, or Odessa May. Somehow she ended up with a middle name.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Odie looks beautiful in her new raincoat! i cant wait to see a pic of her in her first dress... you should be getting it sometime this week :)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oooh, I love it! Very pretty and classy. Odie's got style!
Thank you! I like to think she does, haha. If someone calls her a boy while she's wearing this purple jacket, I'm going to be so mad!

Odie looks beautiful in her new raincoat! i cant wait to see a pic of her in her first dress... you should be getting it sometime this week :)
I can't wait! I'll make sure I post pics when we get it.

Love her coat she looks so pretty.
Thanks! The coat even looks cute when it's not on a dog! Hehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts