Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought Chico a new bed ....at Wally's world aka walmart...it was only 18 .99$...finally i have found one that i really like plus it is mashinewashable :) :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
They're so cute in their beds. I'm going to have to buy Cooper a new one soon; I buy him plain cat beds, which they say are washable if you take off the cover but I can never get them back on where they fit. So I just toss that one and buy a new bed altogether. LOL

·
Registered
393 Posts
What a great bed! It can be hard sometimes to find them in a material that matches your house, there are some pretty gaudy fabrics out there!

Nice choice!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
They're so cute in their beds. I'm going to have to buy Cooper a new one soon; I buy him plain cat beds, which they say are washable if you take off the cover but I can never get them back on where they fit. So I just toss that one and buy a new bed altogether. LOL
You buy him CAT beds??? :shock: Does Cooper know this? I'll bet Omakitty thinks this is funny. :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Our local Walmart doesn't have any that look like the one you bought. I just checked last week as I need to get a new bed for Jazzy. The covers on the ones they had were ugly. I like the one you got.

I'll just have to keep looking - I've seen some I really like on the internet, but they are just way too expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts