Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here are some new pics of Strummer...He LOVES his new bed, its so funny, he'll carry it around with him and then lay in it.
He's starting to look older, :cry: :shock: My little man is growing up so fast!

Mommy's favorite xmas present!

And this is his big sister Magilla Gorilla...She's so ugly she's cute!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Angela,
Isn't he growing up so fast??? Some days I look at him and all I see is the puppy he is...but then some times he seems sooo grown up! He's such a handsome little devil. :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump... :wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awww hes so cute! how old is he? and i always meant to tell u that i love his name i have never heard that before and its soo cute!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys,
Strummer is going to be 5 months on Jan 8th. He looks so much bigger than when I first got him. But in reality he's only about a pound and a half more.
Strummer's name comes from Joe Strummer who was the lead singer of the Clash... My hubby's all time fav. group. I love the name Strummer, and I think it gives him attitude! :lol:

In that first pic he looks like a mini-pittbull, that cracks me up!!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Strummer is one handsome devil! :D

I ♥ your Pug, too!! You are definitely right about the whole "so ugly she's cute"! :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It really amazes me how fast it all happens when they are puppies... I mean, one minute their tiny with those BIG eyes just looking at you, and the next thing you know they're all grown up. I just want to enjoy this time with him, since we'll never get it back again. I swear, he's the best puppy I've ever had. My other dogs were distructive and SUPER hyper, but he's such a mellow little dude. I love him so much :love5:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aw thanks Jayne, I'll tell Magilla Gorilla she's got a fan! :wink:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Strummer is so handsome, and I love Magilla Gorilla too!!

They grow up soo fast. I never noticed the difference because I thought Carl just got bigger, but today I saw pictures from when he was 8 weeks old, he has this little puppy face and roly poly body. And now at 4 months he's leaner and taller. I'll have to post pics of him then and now.
Until today I didn't realize how much he has changed!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts