Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sugar is 5.5 months old, shes def gotten taller and more lean, not sure if her colours changed much yet though, wat age does it usually change? Shes casting loads at the min tho!

I broke my foot on the weekend and shes been keeping me company while im off work and immobile!

·
Registered
946 Posts
My boy Alvin looked SO much like her as a pup! He is now 14 months. He ended getting more dark on his back as he grew. I think it will have to do with what the parents looked like too ( you know, lighter, darker)... But I'm no expert here, other than identifying a cutie!! :):):)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She is gorgeous! Wow! :p

Poor you and your leg! :( Hope you get better soon!

ps: your foot might be broken, but it looks fab with that polish! lol :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My boy Alvin looked SO much like her as a pup! He is now 14 months. He ended getting more dark on his back as he grew. I think it will have to do with what the parents looked like too ( you know, lighter, darker)... But I'm no expert here, other than identifying a cutie!! :):):)
Aw do u hav a pic of Alvin now?? The black on her back and sides is falling out, but very slowly, so some might stay down the middle. Her mum is black and white and her dad is a light redish/tan colour, so not sure if she will lighten much more!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is gorgeous! Wow! :p

Poor you and your leg! :( Hope you get better soon!

ps: your foot might be broken, but it looks fab with that polish! lol :)
Thank u!

I know its such a pain, we were really doing well with her walking and now i cant walk her at all :(

Haha thank u, had to hav nice toes sticking out of my cast lol x

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
946 Posts
Aw do u hav a pic of Alvin now?? The black on her back and sides is falling out, but very slowly, so some might stay down the middle. Her mum is black and white and her dad is a light redish/tan colour, so not sure if she will lighten much more!
Here you go...The Alvin :)

You can click on pic to see larger version ( & I think I need a new phone, as it's my camera too & pics aren't so great lately)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Omg Mels Chis, Alvin is STUNNING! I totally love him, his dark back is lovely, I had been hoping Sugars black hairs would eventually fall out wen her adult cost came in but Alvins changed my mind on that lol! He has a really gorgeous coat, love him! Thanks for posting the pics x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts