Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tiki got her new sweater in the mail! Elaine sent us a beautiful Tiffany blue sweater and we love it! It is so soft and made very nicely! It is wonderful for this cold weather! I just told Elaine that Tiki hasn't even tried to take it off! Which is a big deal for Tiki... So it proves she lives it! We had a fashion shoot with it on!

Thank you so much, Eliane! We love it so much. You find the bestest things! It makes us so happy to see packages in the mail from Elaine! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Tiki looks absolutely beautiful in her new sweater! What a doll baby! :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
nice Sweater it almost looks like angora its so fluffy and soft looking. Tiki looks so cute in it suits her perfectly and it will keep her toast warm.I love Elaines stuff as well I just got winter coats for my guys and my daughter liked them so much I had to get anoter one for her.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww! Thanks everyone. It really is such a nice sweater. She is still cuddled up this late at night with it on. A record for not even trying to take it off! :) we are very thankful for Eliane's awesome finds! I think everyone should get these sweaters, they are just awesome. I'm tempted to now buy one in every color she has! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Oh wow, that blue looks so beautiful against her black and white fur!! Love it!! My Kahlua HATES wearing clothes, she just sulks, but I know some day she'll be old and will need a sweater so I'm always on the lookout for extra comfy dog clothes. =D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts