Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got the girls some Zack & Zoey sweaters, and Puppia coats for Winter. I took tons of pics of course.. :)

Zack & Zoey sweaters. Love these. So comfy, and a nice price as well! They fit pretty perfect, but haven't been washed yet, this is straight outta the package so they will prolly shrink up a lil.

I had ordered the Puppia Fargo Coat, but they sent me the Puppia Coup D'etat Coat instead. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they can get me the Fargo coats.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
OMG cuteness overload!!!
By the way I love the "Coup D'etat" coats, and they are pricier than the "Fargo" ones, so I say just keep them and enjoy! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like these coats too, but the Fargo ones have the removable hoods, which I wanted. These are pricier for some reason...? And I do like how it has the strap to hold the hood down. That is good for Izzie. Cuz when I put hoodies on her she runs around with her head down rubbing all over everything and she ends up having the hood over her face.. lol. But I like the removable option a lot.

And yes, I love pink on their black fur, that's why everything they have is pink. I also wanna get some of the lime green Zack & Zoey hoodies for them too. Everyone will ask if they are boys tho.. lol.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
They are so cute. Girls are easier to put clothes on than boys! I have a zack & zoey sweatshirt on him now size small and its a little too big. . .he pees on it!! So I am ordering some xsmall. I just ordered him 8 outfits! I am lucky, my girlfriend has a grooming place and I get her discount!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
They really do look adorable in pink! Thanks for sharing the link, I am going to order a hoodie for Penny...great price with the free shipping.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Super cute!! The Zack & Zoey hoodies are very nice! They run quite big though. They don't shrink up much after washing.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Super cute!! The Zack & Zoey hoodies are very nice! They run quite big though. They don't shrink up much after washing.

TRUE! I actually find everything from Zack & Zoey is made bigger, so whatever size my dogs need from other brands I get a size smaller from Zack & Zoey.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Beautiful girls! Those sweatshirts are cute and look super comfortable!
Oh, & i find that even a bright pink sweater doesn't stop people from saying, "how old is he?" or, "what's his name?"!! Definitely not dog owners right?!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
TRUE! I actually find everything from Zack & Zoey is made bigger, so whatever size my dogs need from other brands I get a size smaller from Zack & Zoey.
Yeah, I agree. I love some of their clothes but they are all to big for my pups. I wanted one of those hoodies so bad, but bought the xs and my pups could walk out of it. :( I ended up selling it. :/

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they look fab in their new outfits! Love the pink on them. I love those Zack and Zoey sweatshirts, they are so nice. :) A shame they sent you the wrong parkas, they look great in the ones they got though!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So the company said the Fargo coats are out of stock and Puppia is discontinuing them. So I guess I'm keeping these ones!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts