Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the pooches for a 6.5km walk on Sunday as I had the day off and OH was back from Rotterdam, he departs for Brasil on Saturday (Humph) so we took the furkids on down to the Promenade Des Anglaise on the sea front here in Nice.

Olive hates hoods up!

Basil Would rather stay home at first but loves it when we get out :)

Ready to gooo!

My Girl loves getting out and about

and so does my Boy

Happy Face

Just to show how tall she is, she weighs 1/3rd of Basil but she is not much shorter than him!

I took this as it was getting dusky, there is no post processing on it, just one of those magical moments captured by the camera, they are sitting snuggled on OH's lap, looking out to sea

Basil giving Daddy the look of love

We got these super fun new tags, I love anything Vintage-y and Rock-y and I am really into Tattoo style art. The artist made these especially tiny for my two, I just need to get some split rings so I can start using them properly, the clips aren't so great.

Basil's Tag

Olive's Tag

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww all of these pictures are great, I love every single one. That one of Basil in his bed is so sweet and Olive looks so happy on the 4th picture. And I love that anchor tag. It looks like you had a great day with such great weather!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww all of these pictures are great, I love every single one. That one of Basil in his bed is so sweet and Olive looks so happy on the 4th picture. And I love that anchor tag. It looks like you had a great day with such great weather!
Yes, it's averaging about 18 degrees C here at the moment so still quite warm, especially in the sun, in the shade it gets a bit chillier. I really don't miss the English winters, I don't mind the cold, it's those short, grey days! We get a lot more sunshine here. January is the coldest month and it will get into single figures, so then we can really wrap up :)

The tags were from artallnight on Etsy -https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/artallnight?section_id=5925187&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

I actually chose an earring design for Basil's tag, she can change any of the details such as size, design and colour as she draws each piece individually before setting it into the plastic. The 2 of them cost me 24euro including shipping and she drew them that evening and had them out to me the next day. She is a very cool artist. I would have worn her jewlery in my late teens had I known about her!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovely photos of you all,they do look so smart in their little coats
Thanks, I love winter for Chi wear, actually being able to bundle them up for warm and it looks cute! It was good to have some family out and about time, so much of our time together has been crashed out on the sofa or playing with the furkids indoors.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwwww all of you are so beautiful! Every picture is so lovely. And my oh my miss Olive is a tall lean little thing! I love her in the Wooflink sweater with that gorgeous collar. And the pic of them with their handsome daddy is so adorable 💕. It looks like you guys had a fabulous day. I hope to visit France someday 😍.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwwww all of you are so beautiful! Every picture is so lovely. And my oh my miss Olive is a tall lean little thing! I love her in the Wooflink sweater with that gorgeous collar. And the pic of them with their handsome daddy is so adorable 💕. It looks like you guys had a fabulous day. I hope to visit France someday 😍.
Thanks lovely! Yes, she is quite literally all leg! they just go on forever and then she has this skinny long body, I expect she'll fill out some but she's going to be long and lean just like her brother!

The South and Paris are the places to really see in France I think. I have seen quite a lot of the North and Mid France and where we live now and Paris are my favourites by a long shot. The south because of the climate and the coast line and the glitz of Monaco and Paris, because it's Paris :love1:

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Gorgeous pics, are you secretly pleased that Olive's ears haven't gone up yet? She will be an extra cute puppy forever if they stay down.
Loving the tags. Nice to see Basil looking so well, did you find out what was causing his skin to flare up?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Super cute!
Thanks Huly :)

Gorgeous pics, are you secretly pleased that Olive's ears haven't gone up yet? She will be an extra cute puppy forever if they stay down.
Loving the tags. Nice to see Basil looking so well, did you find out what was causing his skin to flare up?
Thankyou my dear! Yep, I am secretly thrilled :) although she does look so much more chi when they are up but she's 8 months and all her teeth are in place so I think I may have a forever floppy eared chi.

The tags are so fun and different, she does a few skull designs too so I may order a couple more, they are so lightweight which is nice, Olive hasn't attempted to chew them yet also, which is a bonus!

I think he is just an allergy ridden little thing :( he has been pretty good since then, the fur has grown back on his neck and the insides of his ears have been a bit pink but his itching hasn't been too bad at all, he needed a respite from it poor boy.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
We took the pooches for a 6.5km walk on Sunday as I had the day off and OH was back from Rotterdam, he departs for Brasil on Saturday (Humph) so we took the furkids on down to the Promenade Des Anglaise on the sea front here in Nice.

Olive hates hoods up!

Basil Would rather stay home at first but loves it when we get out :)

Ready to gooo!

My Girl loves getting out and about

and so does my Boy

Happy Face

Just to show how tall she is, she weighs 1/3rd of Basil but she is not much shorter than him!

I took this as it was getting dusky, there is no post processing on it, just one of those magical moments captured by the camera, they are sitting snuggled on OH's lap, looking out to sea

Basil giving Daddy the look of love

We got these super fun new tags, I love anything Vintage-y and Rock-y and I am really into Tattoo style art. The artist made these especially tiny for my two, I just need to get some split rings so I can start using them properly, the clips aren't so great.

Basil's Tag

Olive's Tag
They are so cute, I love their Wooflink and I see that Wooflink posted your picture on their site. The collar is lovely.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Every one of those photos is gorgeous, looks like it was some seriously fun family time. I love the outfits and I will be looking into ordering one of those tags for Nibbler, they're great. They must be really fit little Chi's to do 6.5km too. I often do 5km with mine but not usually much more. You have really beautiful and very lucky dogs. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Yes, it's averaging about 18 degrees C here at the moment so still quite warm, especially in the sun, in the shade it gets a bit chillier. I really don't miss the English winters, I don't mind the cold, it's those short, grey days! We get a lot more sunshine here. January is the coldest month and it will get into single figures, so then we can really wrap up :)

The tags were from artallnight on Etsy -https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/artallnight?section_id=5925187&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

I actually chose an earring design for Basil's tag, she can change any of the details such as size, design and colour as she draws each piece individually before setting it into the plastic. The 2 of them cost me 24euro including shipping and she drew them that evening and had them out to me the next day. She is a very cool artist. I would have worn her jewlery in my late teens had I known about her!
Thanks, I'll have a look on there. I love Etsy, there are so many great little things like this on there. And I can't blame you for not missing British winters! I love that it doesn't get as cold as where I'm from (where it reaches -30C or worse lol), but gosh the never-ending grey days here are awful! Escaping to South of France was a wise move. :p

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love the pics, Gemma! I especially love the 3rd one of Olive--she's so sassy-looking!! Basil is such the handsome older bro. The tags are fabulous!! They are so different, and Basil's couldn't have matched his collar any better.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
OHhhh, I love these pics !!! Olive looks very cute in her WL hoodie. I love the pic of you and her together and how your jacket kinda matches hers :). aww, and I see she is wearing the WL teaparty top too and it looks really pretty on her !! Love the new tags and Love the pic of Olive and Basil together. ( your hubby is very cute too !! that is such a sweet pic of him with the babies )

also, just noticed that the cool dude shirt looks great on Basil ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts