Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ted remembering the days when woody didn't like coming on the chair.

teddy in his fort.

when woody wants a toy ted is playing with he stands real close and stares at it.

gated in the hallway while i clean my parrot's cage.

when i work at my table this is teddy under my chair.

woody in his bed.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Hahaha Teddy looks so miserable in the gated pic. He looks like such a fun guy! In his fort, under your chair...:love5:

And Woody is so funny! Staring at Teddy's toys hahaha

Such adorable babies!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
aww Jen look how handsome Teddy is in his gorgeous thick coat....I like the pic of him in his fort...heehee

As for woody how we have seen him grow and look at him now all grown up and so Gorgeous. How old is he now?

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Katie 18 said:
Hahaha Teddy looks so miserable in the gated pic. He looks like such a fun guy! In his fort, under your chair...:love5:

And Woody is so funny! Staring at Teddy's toys hahaha

Such adorable babies!!
Yep, ditto, ditto, ditto!

And Buford stares at Ernie like that when he wants Ernie to get off my lap. LOL Jen these are a great bunch of pics. You need to post more often! Your guys are way cute!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That pic of Woody staring at Teddy's toy is hilarious! And that pic of Teddy under your chair is too precious. It's so cute how he wants to be right near mommy! They are both such cuties! It really makes me want another chi...

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys :D

i know what you mean kimmie, i can't wait till i can get a third :p

julie woody will be 2 august 15th...teddy will be 2 tomorrow :shock: :eek:ccasion6:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That is SO awesome! I hope I can move out on my own soon and get more chis! lol. I just looked through your pics again Jen, and the second one is really cute too. It's like Teddy's little hut. hehe. He does look pretty miserable behind the gate though. I think we have that same gate too...I suppose lots of people do...lol.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i was suppose to have moved already but some family/work things have kept me here a little longer so it's looking like april/may...and then chi number 3. i already have a name picked out :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kimmiek915 said:
That is SO awesome! I hope I can move out on my own soon and get more chis! lol. I just looked through your pics again Jen, and the second one is really cute too. It's like Teddy's little hut. hehe. He does look pretty miserable behind the gate though. I think we have that same gate too...I suppose lots of people do...lol.
i think they both think they're hidden when they go under there :lol: whenever i'm going to give them a bath or put on their harnesses woody sits under there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts