Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the rest of the things I received in my order yesterday. My baby girl tops by wooflink, Fun summer time top by wooflink, and Louisdog I love vintage top sets. ( latte got the fun summertime top to match Tootsie and Minnies pink ones that they have already ) . and Latte didn't get baby girl top. usually the lengths are too long for her, so, I only order if I think something runs short. even the tops.
she didn't get the Louisdog vintage tops either. she has more clothes than the others , so , I didn't get her any .

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love all of their tops! And the pictures are just adorable ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks Meoshia ! I'm realy happy with them all . only one i'm slightly disappointed with is the fun summertime top and only cause the smallest size 1 is alittle too long on Latte but i'll still keep it. it is so cute and Matches Minnie and Tootsies pink one.
now, I really hope all the Pariero is a good fit :D

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! I'm realy happy with them all . only one i'm slightly disappointed with is the fun summertime top and only cause the smallest size 1 is alittle too long on Latte but i'll still keep it. it is so cute and Matches Minnie and Tootsies pink one.

now, I really hope all the Pariero is a good fit :D

Latte still looks adorable in hers. You may be able to shrink it in the dryer? I'm excited about Pariero too. Hoping mine will be here by the weekend 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Latte still looks adorable in hers. You may be able to shrink it in the dryer? I'm excited about Pariero too. Hoping mine will be here by the weekend ��

that is a good idea ! I hadn't thought of trying to shrink it in the dryer !! I will try that ;).
i'm sure you will get your Pariero order by the weekend, maybe sooner.
it'll take me awhile to get some pics. i'll try to post them aspap though. my girls don't like me to keep changing there clothes , so I have to space it out :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh I love the blue LD tank with the yellow flowers. That would be so cute with the yellow WL pants! Also, the lime green summertime dress is a great color! Different!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Awww just love all your girls new clothes!!! So pretty!! And the pics are adorable!! I just love the my baby girl top and seeing how pretty the blue one looks, I must get it on the next sale hehe!! ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I love the blue LD tank with the yellow flowers. That would be so cute with the yellow WL pants! Also, the lime green summertime dress is a great color! Different!
hehe. yeah, that would look nice with the yellow pants ! i love these LD tank tops. i'm so tempted to buy a set for Latte but i will try not to. hehe

i picked out the lime green for Latte cause I've always loved the color combo pink and green and thought it would look so pretty when Minnie and Tootsie wore there fun summer time top in Pink.

.... However if you decide it's too long for Latte, Sapphire is a Size 1 (-;
its up to you Lynda. i will sell it to you if you really want it. she only had it on for an hour or so, just for pics. let me know if you do. i got 35% off the DC listed price, so whatever that is....
or, i'll just keep it , either way. it is so pretty , that's why i wasn't going to bother returning it . she can wear it still but it really should be much shorter on her.
i love the color so much, i looked up on the WL site to see if i could get Minnie and Tootsie another one in this color and they are sold out in the size 2 and size 3 in this green

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww just love all your girls new clothes!!! So pretty!! And the pics are adorable!! I just love the my baby girl top and seeing how pretty the blue one looks, I must get it on the next sale hehe!! ;)
thanks Kathy ! the blue is so pretty !!! i love it so much. i bet the white is so pretty too !!! i just wish they ran shorter so Latte could have one too . but its ok... we have a big pariero order expected in tomorrow with things for Latte , Minnie and Tootsie :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
thanks Kathy ! the blue is so pretty !!! i love it so much. i bet the white is so pretty too !!! i just wish they ran shorter so Latte could have one too . but its ok... we have a big pariero order expected in tomorrow with things for Latte , Minnie and Tootsie :)
It does look very pretty, i love how it has he purple bows :) And the white looks very pretty too!Aww it would've looked so pretty on Latte. Yay! That's exciting!! Can't wait to see more pics of your girls!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awwww pretty girls! Everything looks amazing and fits perfect!! I love the LD tanks on the girls so much!! And lime is definitely little Latte's color! They baby girl tops are so precious! I don't know which is my favorite!
Still waiting for the bad boy tanks over here........

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awwww pretty girls! Everything looks amazing and fits perfect!! I love the LD tanks on the girls so much!! And lime is definitely little Latte's color! They baby girl tops are so precious! I don't know which is my favorite!
Still waiting for the bad boy tanks over here........

Thanks Z ! i'm really happy with the LD tanks and the baby girl tops !! I love the lime fun summertime too but its too long on Latte :-(. I may end up returning it to DC and order her a couple other things instead....
I cant wait till you get those bad boy shirts for Leo and Mojo. I cant wait to see pics !! :D

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Thanks Z ! i'm really happy with the LD tanks and the baby girl tops !! I love the lime fun summertime too but its too long on Latte :-(. I may end up returning it to DC and order her a couple other things instead....
I cant wait till you get those bad boy shirts for Leo and Mojo. I cant wait to see pics !! :D
Awwww Latte is so short!! What else do you have in mind? I'm living vicariously through your shopping now!! I really love that color on her!! ;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Such darling things for such darling girls!! I saw their donut and smurf shirts too and loved them! Your girls are just racking up lately, but such sweetie pies deserve it. <3 :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Such darling things for such darling girls!! I saw their donut and smurf shirts too and loved them! Your girls are just racking up lately, but such sweetie pies deserve it. <3 :)
thanks Tina ! hehe. they don't care though if they get anymore clothes. I just cant resist buying them things cause they look so cute. but I am trying to cut down now. there's a DC sale going on 35 % off and I don't think i'm going to buy anything

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww Latte is so short!! What else do you have in mind? I'm living vicariously through your shopping now!! I really love that color on her!! ;)

hehe Z! I was thinking of getting Latte the my lovey teddy dress . I think it would fit her better than the fun summertime dress and I have been wanting that one for Latte. I never got it for her before because of her itchy skin problem, so , I wasn't getting her spaghetti strap dresses, but she doesn't itch anymore :).

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Now you have me buying again girls!! I love the bright colors of the Wooflink right now. Your crew is beautiful Elaine, I just love the pictures!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts