Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few new pics of my babies! ENJOY! The big red dog is our new Lab/Golden mix Annie. We've had her since the end of January when Mike brought her home from a job site.

This is Annie about a week after Mike brought her home....with Marley trying to steal the glory. LOL!

And this is Annie today....she's gotten bigger already!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your babies are absolutely precious! And I'm amazed at how Annie has changed in that week. She looks so healthy!! She's lucky to have met parents like you and Mike. Thank you for keeping her. I want to personally thank you because although we can't save all the dogs, we can make a difference, one dog at a time. Your doggies are so very cute and lucky!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Marley has the shiniest coat I have ever seen? What do you feed or what shampoo do you use to get it that shiny and healthy looking? Also, the difference in Annie's coat since you first got her is amazing also. They are all so cute.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
oh my goodness they're so cute!
i'm loving the puppy too! so so so so cute!!

ps- is that golden girls i see in the background? :p
if so i LOVE that show!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww those are great pictures!! Tito and Marley are adorable as usual and Annie is really cute too! :D :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

Kimmie, thank you so much. That really makes me feel like I'm making a difference. :) Two rescues in one house, cause Marley came from the Humane Society! WOO HOO! :-D

Yes, that totally is Golden Girls in the background! Those pics were taken before the dish got turned off. I watched Golden Girls, Family Matters (my all time favorite show), Full House and Step by Step every day! LOL! I love those old shows. They are the best ones.

Harley's mom....I don't feed them anything special. I just have shiny dogs. LOL! Tito is shiny too, but his hair is a different texture so it's hard to tell in the pics. To be honest, they all eat Kibbles & Bits Small bites (formulated for puppies and small dogs) because for a long time, that was all I could get Tito to eat. Every now and then they get some egg, which they really like and it supposed to be good for their coats. They ALWAYS get our leftover scrambled or fried eggs too. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Your babies are gorgeous, and i will agree, Marley does have just about the shiniest coat ive ever seen!! It looks like silk! Good on you for taking on annie aswell, she looks like a real sweetie :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Kristi that 2nd to the last pic of Marley is way funny..bless he wanted the camera aiming at him...lol

I just love Tito Kisses to him XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wow Annie is getting very big, very pretty.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Great pics Kristi! :thumbright! I LOVE your boys and now your new addition too! They are all so cute :love5:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts