Chihuahua People Forum banner

New to board

896 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  LuvMyChiwawas 
#1 ·
I'm new here but I wanted to post some pics of my babies.

#5 ·
:wave: Welcome to the board. I'm not sure why it won't let you post anymore pics, you might have to start a new thread??

Chico is so handsome! And that baby.....this post needs a cuteness warning! :lol: I just love that puppy's coloring and how it has a tan spot over it's one eye. How many chi's do you have? Do you breed? :wave: Welcome again! :D

#6 ·
karis said:
:wave: Welcome to the board. I'm not sure why it won't let you post anymore pics, you might have to start a new thread??

Chico is so handsome! And that baby.....this post needs a cuteness warning! :lol: I just love that puppy's coloring and how it has a tan spot over it's one eye. How many chi's do you have? Do you breed? :wave: Welcome again! :D
I have Chico and then the new baby will be here next month. I don't breed but my mom owns the mom and dad of the new puppy. My mom is not a breeder either but she wanted her dogs to have at least one litter to continue on their bloodline so this is probably the only litter that they will have and since my daughter and I went and helped deliver puppies at 4am we got first pick.

#7 ·
LuvMyChiwawas said:
I have Chico and then the new baby will be here next month. I don't breed but my mom owns the mom and dad of the new puppy. My mom is not a breeder either but she wanted her dogs to have at least one litter to continue on their bloodline so this is probably the only litter that they will have and since my daughter and I went and helped deliver puppies at 4am we got first pick.
You picked a beauty I love the pups coloring! Congrats! :D

#10 ·
Cooper said:
Adorable babies!! Absolutely gorgeous!

You can only post three pics per post, so what everyone does is they post the first three, then go into the message and hit "reply" to post more. :D
Thank you. I didn't figure that before I started a new thread. I finally got all of my pics on here though.

#12 ·
MyOwen said:
Oh.. Chico look a little alike with my little boy, Owen.
And you got a very beautiful baby.. love the spot on the eye..
You are so very right he does look a lot like Owen. Your boys are very very cute.

#14 ·
I have wanted to get one for some time now. I had to beg the husband (well ok I probably would have gotten one anyway) but the timing is great because my mom's Chis had puppies so she is giving one to us. The great part is all we have to pay for is the registration papers and of course all puppy shots. :cheers:

#18 ·
JAYNE said:
hi :wave: your babies are such cuties really great pics
Thank you very much....I love Tyson's pic a lot. He's such a cutie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.