Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DHi there! Im Breanna! married working, mother of two ages 12 and 8, we have two house bunnies and one 4 year old resued poodle bichon mix named Dane and our newest addition a 1-2 year old Chihuahua named Maggy, a co worker found her roaming the streets of LA and scooped her up, she was not chipped and had no tags so she kept her for a bit trying to find the owner, when no one called she started looking for a home and asked me, I had been waiting for the right situation to come along in my search for a brother or sister for Dane as he needed someone to play with since he could not take his dog park friends home!
SO now we have a (what the vet says) 11/2ish year old, not tiny tiny Chihuahua, shes very sweet, very smart and very cuddly, she just needs work on her Barking but other than that I have taught her to come, sit, stay in 2 days....we love her!
Some things about me, I have done 3-4 years on guinea pig and rabbit rescue, rescued a Duck once LOL I am an oil painter in my free time and full time receptionist for an office design company, I have a 12 year old Daughter and 8 year old son, My husband and I have been married 9 years this Oct and he is a graphic designer.
Looking forward to meeting everyone :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group.. Please post pics of your fur family memberss..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, thanks for all the welcomes, Im guessing I cant post pics yet but I have some in my profile album! check them out :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum - sounds like you have a lot of positive, creative energy, working full time, taking care of a family and critters too! I was pink-collar, too, for many years. Good luck with your new girl!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts