Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! I have been reading around here for about a month now as I've been looking for a chihuahua for about 2 months now. I think I may have found one. I love all dogs!! I was looking for some of your guys opinions.... This is a picture of my possible new puppy :) (hopefully) I am going to see him MOnday; and then possible in 2 weeks, he may be mine!. I can't seem to find a picture of what he will look like when he gets bigger (not that is matters much to me, i will love any dog unconditionally). I have searched and searched but can't really find anything. Could anyone post a picture of what this dog may look like when older or something I could look at/ or description. I'm new with all this :) I know that obviously i won't find an exact picture haha, just something similar :). he is 6 weeks in this picture. His mother is blue, father is brindle. Not that that means much to me, haha :) THanks you guys, looking forward to being a part of everyone's love for chihuahua's!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I've been looking all through everyone's pictures. All your dogs are ADORABLE! I love them.... I will prob have more questions once I get him (hopefully)!... Oh I do have a question...how can you tell if he has wirey hair as in not that soft to touch... ? thats what i am nervous about... can you tell just by picture? i figured probably not... just thought I would throw it out there!

Ashley :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ou wont know until they're grown! hehe. unless someone in here has a chi that had the same colors the pup :p hi and welcome! hope you consider getting a chihuahua, they are very funny, have great personalities and you will YOU WILL fall in love

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
He has beautiful markings!! Looks like he is going to be a lovely applehead, cobby boy!!:D His fur will be silky but if you want to know how big and how fluffy its best to see mum and dad to get an idea.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I love his markings, I think that whatever his size or coat he'll grow up to be a gorgeous boy.
Definitely get a look at his parents to see what he could be like but you never know, sometimes they can take certain genes from further back in their bloodline :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much everyone! I am so excited! I have already learned so much from reading different posts! I know I will love him no matter what!.... i pick him up next monday! Ill post pics when i get him! <3

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone again, you guys are great!

Thanks for the tips, help, and compliments!! I am so excited, kinda nervous. I keep reading how tiny they are and our miniature pinscher is 7 lbs now and 3-4 lbs, seems so much smaller.... i'm worried ill step on him! :( ahh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts