Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Gizzy for Christmas from my boyfriend and let me tell you it was 100 times better than the jewelry i thought I wanted. My little guy is adorable, onry as can be, and I love his fury little face. After losing a child he fills a new part of my heart, I am glad I found this site. I love my little guy with all my heart!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Michele. He is my fluffy little world lol. 14 weeks today and so smart. I'm pretty sure he's long hair. Not sure tho(its starting to look awkward as it grows longer)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, sorry you lost a child but glad that your new chi baby has captured your heart, they have a way of doing that...lol
I have a baby chi boy too he was born 10/16/2011 so he is close to your baby's age. He is the smartest puppy I have ever had and I didn't really know that they are so smart.
Hope to hear more from you with your new baby.
Blessings, Diane

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are the most supportive people :) you have all made my day brighter, I can't wait to get home and play with Gizzy now.
Dgibby, my little guys b-day is 10/25/11 so our babies are very close in age.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
eeeeek!!!! puppppehhhhh. so cute! welcome to the forum and sorry for ur loss. yes i do agree chis are better than jewelry!

·
Registered
34 Posts
What a peach!!! He's Sooo cute... really sorry to hear about your loss-- I have 2 little ones. Well this little chi will give you loads of love :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts