Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all! I have always had large dogs (GSDs) but decided to foster a Chi/Pug for the rescue so that I could work with her on her rehab after surgery on her leg. Well, that was the beginning of my falling in love with the "littles". My husband and I aren't really doing rescue right now, but I still have our mini-pack to take care of. We have a 100+ lb GSD, a basset mix (grandson's boy), a Pug, a Chi mix (Sera), a LH Chi (Izzy), our Chi/Pug (Camille) and our two very small Chis (Chilito and Poquito). I was so glad to find this site so I can get information on Chihuahuas, feeding raw, etc. I hope I can learn to navigate the site and meet other people that feel the same about their Chis as we do.

Kathy

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
welcome to the forum.... this place is 'chocked-full' of information..... get a cuppa coffee, sit back n' read.... :)
and never be afraid to ask questions.......

OH and we all LOVE pictures!! :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Kathy and Welcome to CP. Would love to see photos of your group.

·
Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:i learned how 2 post pics just for this site n i still dont kno how 2 do everything:D i have 4 chis n 1 pom.here goes every1:1.sacha is a cream pom 2.angel my-my is a 10mth old choc on white female 3.seven bleu is a male 9mth old blue merle 4.bailey is a male 10wk old blue w tan markings 5.emily louise(emmie loulou)is a female 7wk old merle.theres a pic 4 each pup down below.this site becomes addictive-have fun:D:D:D ps izzy is gorgeous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts