Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I just found this forum tonight and I LOVE it! Today is my Chi Charley's Birthday ... he's 2!! :eek:

HOWEVER, Charley lost his adoptive brother last week. Buddy, a shih-tsu, found us last November, but his "owner" came to claim him last week. Since then Charley has been very sad :( and has had a bundle of energy.

I'm looking to rescue another Chi so Charley will have a new brother or sister. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about doing this? I've been looking on the various pet finder sites and am making inquiries, but I would like some advice from you all as well!

Thanks so much!

Shannon & Charley

PS ... you can see a picture of my Charley at the attached link:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edukatedredhed/album?.dir=/acc4&.src=ph&.tok=phUt_bDBtk9BRNVY

·
Registered
69 Posts
Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

I have an Alaskan Husky that I rescued and I got in touch with the organization I received him from by asking about local rescues at my animal shelter...that might be an option for you.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME to you and Charlie!!!!! Happy b-day buddy!

I can recommend getting one to help Charlie-that is how I helped my boy. If Charlie has a good personality then it will be easier. Just make sure you take him to look at prospective newbies.... :)
Petfinder is a pain for some, I had little luck with them, they are very strict (demanding a fenced in yard etc) how about going to pet stores and vet offices and asking? Just a thought :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts