Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm Lindsey and I am the proud mommy of a beautiful white chihuahua. She will be one year old on this Saturday, the 11th! I'm off to Target right now to see if my local store carries the dog clothing line I've been hearing so much about, but I look forward to browsing the boards later tonight.

This is my baby, Daphne

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the board, your chi is beautiful. Let me know what you got at target. when I went last time, they were almost out of everything. But I did manage to get Paris this cute little pink bed.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Your little girl is sooooo cute!! I love white chi's! So adorable!!

About the bed, although cute, in my experience with Lina is that she likes to be cuddled when she sleeps. I bought her a bed a little like that, with pretty much no sides and was a little lacking in the fluff department. Lina refuses to sleep on it without a blanket and a small pillow that I put in there with her. Just thought I'd share that with you? It is a really adorable bed :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't buy the bed, someone else mentioned it. There were other pink beds online as well, it may not be the right one I posted.
But maybe you were talking to her afterall

Although, that bed does have more sides than it apears too, it's honestly a bad picture. The thing I was worried about is that it's furry and I dont want Daphne getting the fur up her nostrils or hairballs, haha.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your white chi is adorable - i rely like white chi's! Unfortuantely i havent got one lol Deano is beige. you can see him on the pic below. well hope you like the message boards, i sure do and every one is very friendly and informative, it becomes very addictive! I'm fairly new though so i'm working my way through them!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts