Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to this site. My name is Krista and I am 24 years old living in Yorktown, VA. I have a husband, two little boys (humans... Wes 5yrs and Ebin 5 weeks), and two little girls (Chi's... Mixie 17 months and Marley 8 months). Within the next few weeks we are getting a little chocolate male chi pup, but we have yet to name him. I enjoy painting and photography in my spare time. Just over a year ago my husband was hesitant to get a chihuahua, as they are not "manly" in his words. Now, he is very much excited about our new addition to the chi clan!

This is Mixie

Marley

New addition

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome Krista, your group is just adorable.........

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, my goodness!! First, welcome. Now, your babies are just stunning. Mixie's eyes alone immediately had me and Marley is just tiny and precious. Your new baby is so gorgeous. Beautiful color. You will have a nice color mix.

My husband could never be talked into 3!! I am jealous!! haha!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hi Krista! Welcome to the forum! :p
Your chi's are adorable. Congrats on the new addition.

My husband didn't think chi's were "manly" dogs either. We now have four! Lol! He truly loves them to pieces, and spoils them rotten. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Krista,

I'm a newbie from VA too. (Chesapeake we're pretty much neighbors) I have yet to find my little chi girl, I was just wondering if you are getting your new addition from around our area? Please help, I have so much love to give but no little furbaby! Thanks so much!

P.S. Your little ones are such beauty's and my boyfriend of 4 years is struggling with the fact that I want a Chi. but I think he's coming around since he's seen some of the little ones in person. (He a animal lover just as much as I am just being difficult lol!)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all! @JuicyK I got Mixie from a woman in Gloucester. Marley and the new little boy are not from breeders but individuals. Marley came from someone in Deep Creek. The new addition will be from Hampton. Good luck on finding your chi! Oh, and he will come around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts