Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I'm also a new puppy owner. I just adopted my little silver chi male last month. So I'm still learning. :iconbiggrin:

About me

I'm a 23 year old military wife who also recently got married a year ago now, I'm a nice person who loves to spend time with friends and family. I'm a very family orientated type person. Hoping to start a family soon, but at the moment it's just me, my hubby and our little Charlie. From NJ originally, but stationed in Germany with the hubby. :cloud9:

About Charlie

Charlie is a wonderful little guy. He is loving, affectionate, and very protective of my hubby and myself. He isn't overly protective, but he did sometime bark when we would have company over, he doesn't anymore though. He is a silver male(he has like a silver line running down his back) with a light tan coat and the cutest big brown eyes. He's only 4months old and he is already fully trained on puppy grass. I want to cross train him to go outside as well, but due to all the snow and really cold weather here I have to wait. Since he can't go out much now I play with him a lot indoors. He is just such a wonder addition to our little family. :love1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome..Charlie is a sweetheart! I love is ears..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board! Charlie is adorable! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Charlie is a cutie. Welcome to Chi Ppl. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts