Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I teach scrapbooking I want to learn digital scrapbooking does anyone know any good resources. All of you on this forum are so talented. I am happy to part of the group
Keep smilin chis...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I teach traditional scrapbooking I want to learn digital scrapbooking .does anyone know any good resources. I really have the most fun with my clients that scrap their animals. All of you on this forum are so talented. I am happy to be part of the group
Keep smilin chis...Isabella's mom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww, they are so sweet!!!! :love7:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Your little one is so cute how much does she weigh. I must of been in the dark ages. I am learning how to use a computer. I teach traditional scrapbooking, but I would love to learn digital scrapbooking. Did you do it traditionally or did you use digital. Do you have one or two chis, I am working a little more hours on my non profit scrapbooks for people. Is it better to get another chi, is it better for her to have a campanion. Thanks ahead of time. Isabella's mom

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did you do the picture of your baby chi , with digital software. It is just beautiful. I teach traditional scrapbooking. I want to learn digital. I run a non profit and I could get them their books so much quicker if it was on line. I help people through scrapbooking. Mailing is out of the question. But COMPUTER yes...........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts