Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Sounds good I would deffo use the treats and would use the meals as a quick fix I might get some to try!! Veg in food makes my girls poo more but I'm not overly bothered other than missing kidney it seems fab as has liver in!!

All in all very good :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Sarah it works out £12.50 per kilo once rehydrated and it's a dehydrated raw whereas origin is a dry food/kibble dehydrated raw is higher quality and a more natural way of feeding dogs.. Less processing etc. You're likely to feed less of this too :) so may work out about the same your dog would just be less stinky, better coat, better breath, smaller poops etc

I actually contacted the company asking for a sample but no response as yet.. I'm dubious about new foods even tho I am 99% sure daisy will tolerate this being it's raw food I like alternatives for lazy days!

Sara are you gonna be selling it? We may have to come visit your shop if we like it if I ever get the bloody sample

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Sara the original poster of this thread has a shop :)

im thinking about trying mine on this but im waiting for this company to come back to me i emailed them last week and havent had a reply...that partners pets is really close to where i live so i might get some they say they've actually got it in their shop

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Sara the original poster of this thread has a shop :)

im thinking about trying mine on this but im waiting for this company to come back to me i emailed them last week and havent had a reply...that partners pets is really close to where i live so i might get some they say they've actually got it in their shop
I haven't had a response either I think it should be ok with twigs tummy (and daisys) if you get it could you let me know what you think? Consistency etc?
Morning brain!
Hahaha I get that frequently :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
So this is fascinating me and I've done the math so for a 2kg chihuahua (4.4lb) you feed between 1-3% of their body weigh a day it works it out for you so 20grams a day is 1%

There are 1995 grams per box of this stuff. So if you fed once a day you'd get 99 meals for £25 that's 3 months foodif you do 2% you would get 1.5 months foodon top of this you would supplement with RMBs so would probably get 2 months worth of food.. I think that's a really good deal £12 a month to feed a dog a raw diet without fart arsing about chopping up meat like I do bloody good deal

Way cheaper than ziwi which is £19.99 for 1kg £14.99 when on offer

I'm gonna call their number tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
i got an answer out of them on their fb page - they dont do the frozen outside new zealand which i kinda expected i guess, have asked if they do samples of the freeze dried waiting on a reply on that

·
Registered
28 Posts
Blimey that took some working out, i dont think my poor old brain would ever have got there. It sounds great but i think i would like to wait a bit before i jumped in just to see what sort of feedback it gets. Lillylou is such a fussy madam and quite fickle where her food is concerned, more of an eat to live rather than live to eat like her sister. She is very streamlined and as i tell my mother you cannot fatten a thoroughbred when she goes on about her being so much slimmer than my daughters dog, plus she is never still. constantly on the go and chasing my two yorkies and if they are fed up with her then its bringing her squeaky mouse to me to throw. The only time she is still is when she sleeps and thats only when its lights out, but i love her though i think i should have named her bizzy lizzy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts