Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm besotted Mommy to two precious Chi's & my Hubby and I absolutey adore them. Over the years we have been owned by firstly a male Staffordshire Bull Terrier, then a beautiful Labrador Retriever bitch & after that 2 lovely labrador retriever bitches, so it was quite a switch getting such little doggies but we love them to bits.

I have been browsing this forum for some months now and it is great and everybody seems so friendly and helpful. Had problems trying to post photos - couldn't figure how to shrink them down to size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps.

So have put them on www.dogster.com/?146291 and www.dogster.com/?146297 :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:

doesnt take long for the little guys to weave into your heart huh? As far as pics well, you can re-size in paintshop most computers that is standard or get a photo program and re-size that way~ :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you - we've kept the names the breeder gave them. At first we were thinking of changing Brooke's name but we couldn't think of anything we liked better so she gets called Brookie mostly & Minx's name is very appropriate - she really is a little minx! I'm going to see if I've got the hang of resizing and posting a few photos now.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Yay, I did it, but my description disappeared. So the first 2 pics are of Brooke & our son & daughter-in-law's dog Lily and the third one is of Minx.

The first time I emailed photos to my four adult kids one of my daughters said her workmate (a guy) looked at the pics of our Chi's & said "What do you call them?" & then when he saw the pic of Lily he remarked "Now that's what I call a REAL dog!".

The first time my hubby took Brooke to the Vet (to be speyed) a big big macho guy was taking his 2 big dogs for vaccs. & hubby said it was so funny - he went absolutely gooey & mushy over our little chi.

Well now I've got the hang of it I guess next time I post photos I can progress to Chihuahua Pictures.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Welcome

Hello, :wave: Im new too. From Seattle. I have spent alot of time in the forum over the past 3 days. You pic were very cute. You did a great job. Kay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts