Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this site and would love any input on raising my newest member of the family. We recently lost our chihuahua. We now have a 7 month old and I can not get her to settle in. She almost looks like a little collie. She is a long hair and has the most beautiful coat. I love her to death and would love to have her settle down. Any help would be greatful.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello! :wave: I answered your other thread but is she hyper all the time? I got Buster when he was 8 months old and back then he was a ball of energy constantly going. Even after a walk or playing, he'd relax for a bit and then be back at it. He is now 1 1/2 and has calmed down ALOT. He still loves to play but now he has learned when it is quiet time and when it is play time.

I think she still is young so hasn't learned yet. :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:wave: Welcome! It will probably take a little time for her to settle in. She is just getting used to her new surroundings and needs lots of love and patience. She sounds beautiful!! I have a long-haired "Brindle" and he is so pretty and sweet. Welcome!

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
welcome to the site, anything you need help with we can help you, i think at least one person on her ehs gone through every scenerio you can imagine everyone is so nice and helpful and i am sure you will like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts