Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hello everyone, love this site. I have been a member since July but I only looked but thought it was time to introduce myself.
I have two chi's one black & tan female 'TRINITY`who will be 1yr old in Oct and one cream and white male 'SMIFFY' who is two next month. I just love looking at everyone's chi's, I go all goo goo . lol

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
TRINITY was the name I wanted for my girl, hubby would not agree. :(
(did u steal it from me :lol: :lol: )

WELCOME :wave:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi everone

Hello Stefanie I do know you from preloved. I have put a pic on that forum of Trinny and Smiffy but I cant seem to do it here? It is saying the pics too big.
Also thanks you everyone for a warm welcome, that is what I like about this site everyone so nice.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
owwww they're lovely. I loveeeeeeeee your trinity, I have a soft spot for black and tans lol I tell everyone

and your smiffy is just adorable- they look so happy together- Im glad smiffy settled in well!!! :wave: Welcome hun and Im sorry I only just checked my pm's but looks like youve already worked out the whole picture thing! They're lovely!!!!!!!!! :wave: :D :flower:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi

I had to get my son to do it for me, i had been trying for hours then he came along and did it in mins. typical
Is it you Stefanie that has a black and tan chi?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts