Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just thought I'd introduce myself and my chihuahua to you all! I stumbled across this forum when I was researching chihuahuas as my baby is the first of the breed I have owned and when i saw how many people love and show just as much compassion towards their chi bubbas as i do i thought you must all be a great bunch! My name is Hayley and my baby girls name is Deloris and were from sydney Australia! My partner and I bought her as a sort of gift to eachother late last year but have since split and I was lucky enough to be the one who got to keep her (score!) she is three months old and the absolute love of my life. She's such a beautiful affectionate curious playful puppy and I can't wait to watch her grow up and provide her with the best life I possibly can. Alot of people comment on her colour and I don't know wallet her or not to tell them blue or brown .. Any insight? We'll I look forward to meeting you all and your babies! View attachment 12098 View attachment 12106 View attachment 12114

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome Hayley and Deloris!! Your chi is just beautiful! She looks like either a chocolate, lilac, or blue! I love those colors in chi's!!! :)
Glad you found the forum, Im also kinda new here and just love it! There are so many kind people and an abundance of never ending information and pictures..If your a chihuahua lover, this is the place to be! You will soon find yourself addicted Lol! I hope you stick around and I'd loooove to see more pics of Deloris as she grows!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome! I'm relatively new here myself, but can assure you this is an outstanding forum with equal parts friendliness and information! I've learned tons just digging through the archives, and always gotten warmth and encouragement from other members. Deloris looks so sweet--congratulations on keeping her!

·
Registered
382 Posts
As you're new your posts need moderating so you won't see them till they have been moderated.:p

Be patient. This forum is heavily moderated. My first couple of postings never appeared. There is an upside to the moderation, in that there are virtually no 'flameout' postings occurring here. I am involved in a few other user/owner forums and you might be shocked by the comparative levels of aggression.

·
Registered
58 Posts
welcome! and what a cutie!!!! Love her color whatever it is! You will find this place to be a wonderful place to be for chi's! I too stumbled across it and I've been a chi owner for 9 years now :) finally some place to call home! lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I don't know what color but she looks like a ...chi! Woohoo lol. Welcome to the forum! Hoping to see more pics and sorry about ur split up with ur partner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts