Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I am thrilled to discover this site.

I had a chi since I was a teenager who passed away of old age in '01. She was my beloved girl and I have missed her ever since.

My husband has told me that we can now get another chi pup so I am looking at a little chocolate girl tonight!

I can't wait to make some new friends around here and share this obsession with others.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome I hope you like it here. Post pix of your new little girls when you get the chance please.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Welcome!! :wave:
You'll make lots of friends, and like Lorisbabychi said, pictures please hehe! We loooooove pictures :p

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:

sorry to hear about your pup- how old was she? I hope you get your choc baby - I love those choc's too!

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the board. Sorry for your loss. Hope everything works out and you get your new pup. I can't wait to see pics! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I am glad to be here.

Kemo's Mama, my lil ol' sweetie Chi was 16 when she died! She was a hearty, feisty little lady! Aaaaand she ruled the roost. We had 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks at the time and she maintained alpha-female status!

We put a deposit on the little chocolate last night!! I am soooo thrilled! I would have taken pictures but when I went to take them with my digital camera had dead batteries!! Aaaaak!

Don't worry tho, I will take TONS of pics once I get her home!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
New to you

:wave: welcome. Chi's are adicting aren't they/ I am thrilled to have found this group too. Send pics when u get your baby.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New to you

:wave: welcome. Chi's are adicting aren't they/ I am thrilled to have found this group too. Send pics when u get your baby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts