Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Rocky a new hoodie and I think he likes this one. He usually hates clothes, but this one has a looser fit so I think he feels more comfortable in it. He was very sleepy when I tried it on him and took pictures so I thought maybe he was too tired to protest haha, but I took him for a walk with it on this morning and he was fine with it. :)

My little sleepy man

And I tried it on Lilo just for fun seeing as they're pretty much the same size which is great when buying unisex things.

What do you want, I'm trying to sleep...

Seriously mama, WHAT? I'm busy sleeping!

Some random recent pics:

And my little Lils who loves kisses and hugs a bit too much. ;)

Premium Member
All very cute pics! Looks like a really nice fabric too. Are Rocky and Lilo the same size in clothes? Or do they each have the same hoodie, different sizes! I love your dress too! It reminds me of a sweater dress I wanted long ago by a brand called French Connection 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
All very cute pics! Looks like a really nice fabric too. Are Rocky and Lilo the same size in clothes? Or do they each have the same hoodie, different sizes! I love your dress too! It reminds me of a sweater dress I wanted long ago by a brand called French Connection 馃槉
Thanks Meoshia! It's just one hoodie. I tried it on her for fun as they are pretty much the same size. She's a tiny bit smaller than him (slightly smaller chest size), but they still wear the same size clothes and harnesses which is great for me! I didn't get one of these for Lilo though as I want to find something girly for her. :) Oh and I love French Connection. I actually tried a very similar one there not long ago.

Registered
Awh, they're so adorable and petite! Tomo was also beige and I think such a color accentuates their big googly 'seal' eyes XD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts