Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Thanks Meoshia! It's just one hoodie. I tried it on her for fun as they are pretty much the same size. She's a tiny bit smaller than him (slightly smaller chest size), but they still wear the same size clothes and harnesses which is great for me! I didn't get one of these for Lilo though as I want to find something girly for her. :) Oh and I love French Connection. I actually tried a very similar one there not long ago.

Well they look adorable. You always take such awesome pics. I love how shiny their coats are. I just love French Connection, but I don't live near a retailer and I'm not comfy ordering their things online, since sizing for me can be so inconsistent. I typically wear size 0. But some size 0 things can be too small or too big depending in juniors or women's. But glad to know you and I have some things in common 馃槉馃構

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks everyone. :)

Well they look adorable. You always take such awesome pics. I love how shiny their coats are. I just love French Connection, but I don't live near a retailer and I'm not comfy ordering their things online, since sizing for me can be so inconsistent. I typically wear size 0. But some size 0 things can be too small or too big depending in juniors or women's. But glad to know you and I have some things in common 馃槉馃構
Thanks, I just love taking pictures of them. :D I know what you mean. I rarely buy clothes online for this reason. I also have ridiculously long arms and legs and things can often be too short so I prefer buying in person. I can't be bothered to return things by post. lol

Those pictures are so adorable! They are two cute chis! I am so happy for you!
Aww thank you! It's funny how Lilo hated affection at the start and look what happened to her?! Funny how things change! She's a hug monster now. lol

21 - 24 of 24 Posts