Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an iFetch since Peso can't get enough of fetching things...:D
Forgot there was a ball in it and darn near put my eye out.......lol.... kinda like, never look down the barrel of a loaded gun.......DUH!:rolleyes:

this thing is well made... and those balls go FAR.... 10ft is the lowest setting... now gotta teach peso how to put the ball in the machine so he can entertain himself....... Kody won't use it, he would rather watch from the sideline ...:D

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Neat machine! I wish my dogs would play with each other more, or do more than just sleep! They like bully sticks---are there any places that have them for less than the pet shops charge??

·
Registered
704 Posts
That looks awesome!! I could not even dream of having that, they would bark at it non stop. But looks great, hope they enjoy it!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Neat machine! I wish my dogs would play with each other more, or do more than just sleep! They like bully sticks---are there any places that have them for less than the pet shops charge??

Bestbullysticks.com! They have great prices, especially on bulk. I love that site! I couldn't afford to feed bully sticks with out it! Lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
That is awesome! Sonny would play with it but not the diva child! So cute!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts