Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got all this on eBay last weekend and today I received the toys ;). Ivy LOVES them and I could not be happier as I paid 45 dollars for the whole thing including shipping :foxes_207: :toothy10:

I think that you overdone it this time mom …

sooo happy with my new teddy !!!!

*wave* to all the nice ladies on this board and a big THANK you for helping me choose a Chihuahua!!! :flower: :cheer:

TIA for looking :daisy:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I didnt see her in the first picture,thought they were all toys,lol..........lucky girl!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh haha I didn't see her until I read sullysmum and Katie's comments :lol: That's so funny.
What a spoiled lucky girl!!
And you're very pretty :)
I wish I could get toys like that for my pups- Mia would play with them but Carl has had a teddy bear like that before and he destroys it in a day :p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I she looks like a toy herself...she is such a Doll! You are very pretty yourself:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aaaaawwww ladies, thank you for the compliments!! :oops: :happynails:

I rotate the toys sometimes but when I see that she’s a little bored I just dump the whole thing and let her explore and go peanuts! :foxes251:

Btw, she also has just as many if not more toys from before so now Ivy really has too many toys but considering that I will get another chi it’s ok.
She doesn’t seem to be able to destroy them, maybe she’s too small at this point or maybe she’s just not that destructive ;) .

still love her to bits!!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Ivy is so spoiled and loved. I didn't see her either in the first photo until I read the posts and went back to look (LOL). Ivy is gorgeous and adorable.

·
Registered
421 Posts
LOL! I also didn't see her until I read the other girls comments! :lol: She looks like a toy herself, she's beautiful! Who bred her?

Ellie doesn't destroy her toys like most larger dogs, it just doesn't seem to be in her nature. But she will quite happily rip a toilet roll or ten to shreds! LOL!

x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts