Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww its a berry cute hedgehog. But it pales in comparison to Ms Leila ;)
:) thanks! She is so darn funny. Me and my daughter went to walmart to get some stuff and naturally i came home with a toy for leila. ;) well she couldn't contain herself when i got it out and started cutting the tags off. HOW she knew it was for her, is beyond me. And she pranced so proudly waggin that tail ...Toooo funny! Tonight when gabi's bf came over..she went and got it and got up on the top of the couch as close as she could to him and had it in her mouth struttin' and waggin'. She was soooo showing it off. :laughing7:

·
Registered
327 Posts
My dogs and kids love hedgehog dog toys. Midna rounds them up and hides them under my bed. My little boy calls them "badoofs" after a hedgehog pokemon. We have at least five of them lol. I love Leila's lupine collars, my black and white Pepper has the same ones!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dogs and kids love hedgehog dog toys. Midna rounds them up and hides them under my bed. My little boy calls them "badoofs" after a hedgehog pokemon. We have at least five of them lol. I love Leila's lupine collars, my black and white Pepper has the same ones!
ahhh Bidoof! ;) Isn't he a beaver? lol my son is a poke-maniac. haha
I love her collar too. A very sweet person on here sent them to her. ;) They still look new and she scratches her neck !! They are wonderful quality.!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
yea, Chico has that same Hedgehog...
we have *several* hedgehogs(hoggies) in the house and Chico loves them only second to his 'Beebers' (Beavers).... they are the cutest toys I think!

Pics of Leila are so cute.... esp. the 'chewins' one....lol... and the one with it in her mouth and walking....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Leila. She cracks me up. I bet she and Brody would have a ball playing together. Literally. HA!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've had to replace this very same hedgehog several times. My two love it so much they pull it apart!

Leila is precious!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts