Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody got a new toy today. It's a squeaky frog. He loves it. :p

And a new bed (on sale for only $10 at Fred Meyer) Mid-yawn ....

A few randoms ....

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
does he still have the Pink Pig?? or was it traded in for the Green Frog?

great pics... love the closeup.... Frame-worthy that one is........

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwwww tracey hes just as cute as ever those big eyes so cute honey loves those squeaky toys too and that bed is lovely what a bargain brody you are just toooo handsome xxxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Mandy! :)

Jan, YES he still has the pink pig! Which he loves and even takes to bed with him quite a lot. ;) When I saw this frog though, I thought he might like it and I was right! He still loves his balls, but he has taken a liking to these little squeaky toys lately as well.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
He looks great. Love the $10 bed what A great deal. Paco has a pig to we play pig every night after work. God forbid if it goes missing he runs around in a frantic craze until he finds it. Ha, oh to be a dog.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful pics of a beautiful boy! Love the new bed and toy. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love all the pics of Brody :) , my favorites are the last 3 though... they are so artistic looking
Thanks so much! He is so easy to photograph, he makes my pics look good. :)

He looks great. Love the $10 bed what A great deal. Paco has a pig to we play pig every night after work. God forbid if it goes missing he runs around in a frantic craze until he finds it. Ha, oh to be a dog.
I know! Right?! Our spoiled babies! That's funny that Paco has a pig too. We need some pics of that boy! :)

Such a pretty boy! Nice deal on the bed and the squeaky frog is too funny!
Thanks Karen. Now you have your own lil black and tan! Well tricolor, but still. ;) We need some new pics of Miss Eden.

If I could give awards Brody would get most photogenic! I always love his pics soo much! He is so handsome!!
What a sweet thing to say! Thank you!

Beautiful pics of a beautiful boy! Love the new bed and toy. :)
Thanks Paula. With everyone getting all the cute new beds around here, I couldn't resist when I saw a bargain. He sure didn't need another one, but it's hard to say no. LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yes you did Tracy, and you were sooo right!! :) Finn is so special I think i'm as attached to him as he is me. :cloud9:
Where's the LIKE button! LOL! I know Cheryl, there is just something so special about those little boys. :)

What a lucky boy! If he was mine i would spoil him rotten,with a face like that how can you resist
Thanks Michele - he makes us smile every day. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts