Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine sent The Wees some new toys. Lexie was playing with them and I got some cute pics. Thought I'd share. :)

She was shaking it here, so it's blurry. But I thought it was sweet. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
oh my...how small must that toy be LOL . that is quite the bed she is lying on, fit for a queen ! ( rightfully so )

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Everything about your Wee's is so beautiful and perfect and they always look so immaculate and clean! Your home looks beautiful too! My Buttons always looks like a typical scruffy dirty little boy, he's gone a sort of dirty off-white now and with his tear stains he looks like he has 2 black eyes some days! He just needs sticking plasters on his knees now!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh my...how small must that toy be LOL . that is quite the bed she is lying on, fit for a queen ! ( rightfully so )
Kathleen, you are always so kind!! Thank you so much!! :) I adore my little Princess! <3

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww Lexie... you got some really cute toys !!! and you look so comfy on that new bed moma got you and i love how your ellie hoodie looks too :)
Thank you so much, Aunty Elaine!! :) She actually doesn't put up much of a fuss over wearing that hoodie. Usually she protests any clothing. :lol: That bed is so soft!! I wish I had one for myself. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwwwee lex! U are so cute,on ur furry bed with ur new toys! Shake shake shake it up and kill it cutely muhahaha :lol:
Thank you, honey bunny!! :) She was definitely attempting a kill. Haha!! Poor Dollie did nothing to deserve such torture. :lol: ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everything about your Wee's is so beautiful and perfect and they always look so immaculate and clean! Your home looks beautiful too! My Buttons always looks like a typical scruffy dirty little boy, he's gone a sort of dirty off-white now and with his tear stains he looks like he has 2 black eyes some days! He just needs sticking plasters on his knees now!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you so very much for all of your kind words!! :) xxxxx Your entire post made me smile from ear to ear. :love5:

With Buttons being cream colored tear stains show so easily. Lex went through a period of her eyes tearing a lot, we found out she's not tolerant to Chicken. Buttons is a doll, as is Rolo!! You are a very lucky Mama to have such gorgeous, precious boys! :daisy:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts