Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(got all these new treats minus the beef trachea and bullysticks but everythin else is a testin....hmmm and the verdict?)

(he went back to his pig ear i bought from Petco a bit ago thinking he wont eat it...and today he just picks it up and eats it like mad)

want dex? dexter: what that momma?

me: its lamb lungs dex: SAY WHATTTTT?

mm back to piggy ears

yum yum yum

wants more treats not crazy treats

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mmmm....Yummy, lamb lung!
Dexter didn't like it huh?
I love the pictures of him with the pinkish/purplish light reflecting on his cute little face.:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmmm....Yummy, lamb lung!
Dexter didn't like it huh?
I love the pictures of him with the pinkish/purplish light reflecting on his cute little face.:)
lol the light is from my gecko tank, infrared light. just fixedup the double pics lol! nope he didnt like them and i have a pound worth, prolly will send some to my ss. maybe he/she will have better luck and giving some to bf's cat as its cat safe too

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Somehow I just can't wrap my wits around "treats" and "beef trachea" being in the same sentence. Ugh. :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Dexie Wexie berry cute wif his treats. :) Yummy yummy!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aw Dexter you are looking very cute munching on that piggy ear. Maybe he will give lamb lungs a second chance like he did with the pigs ears? I just ordered some new things from best bullys too, because Reese used to get sooooooo excited about bully sticks and then we ordered that huge grab bag so they seem to be less excited about them now. Except Leo, he is pretty in love. Anyway, I got the small dog grab bag, it has a few trachea and some bullys and some other things they havent tried, and I got lamb ears and lamb twists, which I think are the bully stick equivalent from lambs. Sad for the lambs but hopefully yummy for these guys! I am expecting them to be overjoyed with new chewies, if not I will be a bit disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts