Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Hmmmm....I shall be showing this video to young Master Rolo tomorrow morning and then I will be sending him to you via the Royal Mail for a training and obedience session whereby he will be taught not to pinch things,run off then refuse to give them back. Honey shall thereafter be used as an exemplary example of perfect chi behaviour and young Master Rolo will be duly ashamed of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmmm....I shall be showing this video to young Master Rolo tomorrow morning and then I will be sending him to you via the Royal Mail for a training and obedience session whereby he will be taught not to pinch things,run off then refuse to give them back. Honey shall thereafter be used as an exemplary example of perfect chi behaviour and young Master Rolo will be duly ashamed of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Haha you ladies are funny! :) feel free to pop Rolo in the post - but you know what the Royal Mail is like, you might not get him back... :)

She doesn't have perfect chi behaviour with other things, but she's pretty good with tricks and obedience, she just lives for the yummy treats! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts