1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Don't see the link

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH my gosh - she is so darling!! She looks 100% better than she did yesterday. Phew!!!!! :)

Looks like she loves her mama. She wants to be on your lap!! :)

What a coat on her too. Wow!! She is a doll!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw she is so sweet I just love both of them.Millie should grow and her legs will look fine lol.She don't like the collar bless her little self.
My Freckles was watching them he like Millie but when Pepper came into the picture he started going crazy lol.He loved her.

·
Registered
78 Posts
She is totally adorable! I love her little legs. I'd love to see the Millie and Pepper playing together, too. Each is nearly a cuteness overload on her own - together I wouldn't stand a chance! (I'd turn to a pile of mush! LOL)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww she is just sooo cute!
I love her colouring and baby legs, lol

Mine arent keen on collars too, i put them on them for going out now just so have ID, but use harness to walk.
I put them on indoors at first like you are doing to get used to them, but they dont like them at all, ha! x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, just look at that sweet baby. So cute!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That video was so much fun to watch. Both Millie and Pepper are so cute! How old is pepper btw? Millie she looks so fuzzy. Oh yeah she definitely hates that collar lol.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
oh i love her... never knew how beautiful merles were.. she is truely gorgeous.. really reminds me of Daisy when i first got her with the stumpy legs and tails.. give it a couple of weeks and they have lanky legs and long tails!! AMAZING"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts