Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fall Wooflink collection came out recently and is just arriving in the mail. If you want to share any pictures of your pups in their new stuff, please post here. Lady and Sapphire got the Alice dress and Prince the very cute "you make me smile" sweatshirt. I am very happy with the fit and style of everything.

Photo extra....Sapphire is such a ham she wanted to me to post another picture of her dress!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Wow, great outfits. I just love Wooflink but we are so limited here! Your babies look fantastic. Just saw your post on FB Wooflink :coolwink:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Very nice pics as usual 😊. I love the Alice top on Lady! She looks so beautiful. And you just helped me decide on which color sweatshirt for Bailey, I love the green! Will probably order Kendall, Bailey and Braxton one after I see Ava's. We have so much new stuff on the way, I just love winter attire. I'll have to go on Wooflink fb and check out your post 😉.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Very nice pics as usual 😊. I love the Alice top on Lady! She looks so beautiful. And you just helped me decide on which color sweatshirt for Bailey, I love the green! Will probably order Kendall, Bailey and Braxton one after I see Ava's. We have so much new stuff on the way, I just love winter attire. I'll have to go on Wooflink fb and check out your post 😉.
The light pink dress is so pretty on Lady plus it has minimal sleeves which she likes. The lime green is pretty for a boy or a girl. The sweatshirts are adorable. They have longer sleeves and are nice and causal. I think they will get a lot of wear out of them. They have the WL fleece vests, the sweatshirt would be good wear under the vest when it is really cold.....going to get around 60 her and lows close to freezing this weekend. Cold for us Southern folk!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, great outfits. I just love Wooflink but we are so limited here! Your babies look fantastic. Just saw your post on FB Wooflink :coolwink:
Do you have any online doggie stores? Wooflink is not carried local here in South Carolina (USA). I order online from dog boutique. Also, you can order directly from Wooflink too! Their items have such a nice fit.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Here are my 2. Not great photos as we were in a hurry for MNF and we needed to get them in their Redskins gear.

Shows the colors though! PINK WOULD LOOK AWESOME ON ODIE

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
The light pink dress is so pretty on Lady plus it has minimal sleeves which she likes. The lime green is pretty for a boy or a girl. The sweatshirts are adorable. They have longer sleeves and are nice and causal. I think they will get a lot of wear out of them. They have the WL fleece vests, the sweatshirt would be good wear under the vest when it is really cold.....going to get around 60 her and lows close to freezing this weekend. Cold for us Southern folk!

Are you ordering a smile sweater shirt for Sapphire or does she already have one? I'm glad you said they are warm, as it gets so cold here in Chicago. I just ordered a pink smile sweater for Braxton last night. I'm gonna see how the size 2 looks before ordering a 3 for Kendall and Bailey. The last size 3 things I ordered them are too big. You'll have to post a pic of Prince wearing the sweat shirt under his vest 😊

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you ordering a smile sweater shirt for Sapphire or does she already have one? I'm glad you said they are warm, as it gets so cold here in Chicago. I just ordered a pink smile sweater for Braxton last night. I'm gonna see how the size 2 looks before ordering a 3 for Kendall and Bailey. The last size 3 things I ordered them are too big. You'll have to post a pic of Prince wearing the sweat shirt under his vest 😊
I did get Sapphire the pink sweatshirt. I tried it on over the Pariero smile overalls and it is so cute.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
So so beautiful Lynda! I love everything! I think we got a DC package today too but I ordered so much stuff, I'm not sure what's in it!!! Will post pics tonight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts