Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We went to visit Aunt Leslie at Wooflife today and our wooflink puppy love dresses came in! She also had the new WL carrier in the camel snakeskin print and it was to die for! I'm debating going back for it even though a new carrier is the last thing we need!

I really love the dresses, even more after I put them on my girls, perfect for summer.

Meemers!

Back view

My lovely Lola bear

The girls!

The boys didn't wanna be left out!

Brotherly love!

My furry litttle monkey!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
I love those dresses in both colors. What collar did the boys get? Wooflink had the new rocker collar for boys.

Registered
I rally love the new Wooflink...those dresses are adorable on your girls. Leo and Mojo would never get left out, they are just too handsome!!!

Registered
They look like a BILLION dollars!! No measly millionaires in your bunch. :D Your pics are gorgeous with your new camera. Your working it like a pro!

This past Thursday it was so chilly outside that it got down to 73 degrees in the house which is chilly to me. I wasn't going to turn the heat back on, so I put on warm clothes and put a thermal on Lulu. She gave me that, "Awwww, shoot, seriously? You know this annoys me" look! LOL

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
I love those dresses in both colors. What collar did the boys get? Wooflink had the new rocker collar for boys.
Thanks Lynda! I love both colors too! And it's nice that they can swap too since they wear the same size.
Moj has on a greenbelts collar he just got recently and Leo is wearing a Juicy Couture collar from a couple years ago. I call it the Mr. T collar bc it's so gold, lol. I did see the WL rock necklace and i think it's really cute!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I rally love the new Wooflink...those dresses are adorable on your girls. Leo and Mojo would never get left out, they are just too handsome!!!
Thanks Deb! They're really lightweight which I like since it's kinda warming up over here. Leo and Mojo say thanks!! They're a little embarrassed they were naked! Haha.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Aw, they look so fancy in their new digs!!! They wear them like they're so proud of them! Lol
Thanks my friend! They were both being great sports yesterday. Lola doesn't mind clothes at all but Mimi hates them. She always lays in the shag rug with her butt in the air pouting, it's hilarious and kinda sad at the same time! Poor boys were naked!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
They look like a BILLION dollars!! No measly millionaires in your bunch. :D Your pics are gorgeous with your new camera. Your working it like a pro!

This past Thursday it was so chilly outside that it got down to 73 degrees in the house which is chilly to me. I wasn't going to turn the heat back on, so I put on warm clothes and put a thermal on Lulu. She gave me that, "Awwww, shoot, seriously? You know this annoys me" look! LOL
Haha Tina you're comments are cracking me up! Ur so sweet AND funny!

Girl I know that look!! Mimi gives it to me all the time! Lol.

I'm still trying to figure the camera out, only shooting in auto mode still. But I did meet these 2 photographers at my hospital last week one I asked one girl if she could teach me how to use my camera, like a one on one training session and she said yes! I'm really excited!!

The weather here has been up and down so much! 80's then 50's! So crazy and unpredictable.

Btw, I'm so happy Gidget is on the mend and doing much better! :)

Registered
aww, Mimi and Lola look so pretty and I love there new puppy love dresses on them. we cant wait to get ours. I hope they ship out soon.

the boys looks so handsome in there collars . that pic of Leo licking Mojos eyes is cute . Tootsie does that all the time to Minnie :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
aww, Mimi and Lola look so pretty and I love there new puppy love dresses on them. we cant wait to get ours. I hope they ship out soon.

the boys looks so handsome in there collars . that pic of Leo licking Mojos eyes is cute . Tootsie does that all the time to Minnie :)
Thanks E!! Did your ship yet? I wonder if my order shipped from DC? I cannot wait to see ur angels in their dresses too! Did u order the any older WL? I can't remember!! Lol.

The kissing pic melted my heart, Mojo is everyone's favorite, they all LOVE on him! 馃拫

Registered
Haha Tina you're comments are cracking me up! Ur so sweet AND funny!

Girl I know that look!! Mimi gives it to me all the time! Lol.

I'm still trying to figure the camera out, only shooting in auto mode still. But I did meet these 2 photographers at my hospital last week one I asked one girl if she could teach me how to use my camera, like a one on one training session and she said yes! I'm really excited!!

The weather here has been up and down so much! 80's then 50's! So crazy and unpredictable.

Btw, I'm so happy Gidget is on the mend and doing much better! :)

So Mimi and Lulu are soul sistas! ;) If you can persevere I can too! Thanks for your kind words for Gidget. She is much better. No more blood in her vomit. In fact she hasn't thrown up any more except once my Mom was 10 minutes over the hour she is supposed to wait after the Reglan to feed her and she spit up 2 small times before Mom could get her food down. We have just decided she must eat at least 3 to 4 times a day even after she is well. She cannot have a totally empty stomach or she gets sick. :(

You will be a pro at that camera before you know it, but your pics now are fantastic. I don't blame you though I would want to know how to work everything on it.

Premium Member
They look so posh for summer! I just love the pictures you post, and I still want Leo.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
So Mimi and Lulu are soul sistas! ;) If you can persevere I can too! Thanks for your kind words for Gidget. She is much better. No more blood in her vomit. In fact she hasn't thrown up any more except once my Mom was 10 minutes over the hour she is supposed to wait after the Reglan to feed her and she spit up 2 small times before Mom could get her food down. We have just decided she must eat at least 3 to 4 times a day even after she is well. She cannot have a totally empty stomach or she gets sick. :(

You will be a pro at that camera before you know it, but your pics now are fantastic. I don't blame you though I would want to know how to work everything on it.
Yes they are two of a kind for sure!! I try not to torture her w clothed too much but I at least need some good photos! Lol

Please keep me posted on Gidget, I'm thinking of u both! Lola has a vomiting problem too, after she drinks a lot of water, she throws up and I can't seem to figure it out. I may just put her on pepcid or reglan too. I'm happy ur finally figuring it out! Must be a big relief love!

Camera classes are coming soon I hope!! Bry took a few pics of me and Mimi leaving yesterday and then he couldn't put it down, it's addicting!! Lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts