Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Justin.. Wendy's (kurrazie) pet sitter for Sera. Also a good friend of hers too :p Shes on here alot, and i was wondering what was up here so I decided i'd join, hope you guys dont mind.. I don't have a chihuahua. I'm actually at her house right now, and she was on here and told me to make an account so I could see what its all about and she also said theres alot of nice people on here! Looking forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Well hello and welcome Justin! Wendy is on here alot because it is very addicting and fun to look at and here all about everyone's babies.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D OH! so that's how she's getting the votes :lol: :lol: :lol: I should make all my friends sign up too (just kd) WELCOME and maybe one day you'll turn up with a chi of your own...they are addictive! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the warm welcome

i didn't expect such a nice welcome, wendy is weird sometimes but uhh, she's very nice. lol, well thanks again, i'll surely be posing a bit later.

·
Registered
996 Posts
vala444 said:
:D OH! so that's how she's getting the votes :lol: :lol: :lol: I should make all my friends sign up too (just kd) WELCOME and maybe one day you'll turn up with a chi of your own...they are addictive! :D
actually i dont even think my 'FRIENDS' voted for sera!! EH? :lol: EH guys?? Well i think justin did but natalie, i dont think otherwise she would have said something.. also havent seen her on here :eek: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts