Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave:
I'm A and I acquired a Chi from my sister-- she wanted one for so long and of course once she got him, she didn't want him..
But I'm not complaining! :wink:
Never liked Chis before- but this one one my heart.. tho my hubby is the one that's his "best bud"... *hehe*
Our Chi is very headstrong, sneaky and vindictive (!!!), but cuddly.. and never fails to put u in a good mood.. He also has the cutest little tail- it's a double curl! :D He's 16 months old, and is about 13-15 pounds of pure "terror".. or "love".. however u want to see it!
He's lilac and tan (tho sometimes he looks blue and tan) with a little bit of white on his chest.. and white "socks on his back toes"..

~A + Beenie~

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Wow at 6 months he weighed 3 pound and now he weighs 13 - they usually gain most their size by 6 months too obviously not this one :lol: he is a beautiful colour, hi and welcome :wave:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here's a few photos of him on his dogster page :)

i am not good at remembering to take pix- but whenever i find his "army shirt" i'll be sure to take a few 8)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks tons! :oops:
i'm sure beenie will be strutting around the house all day acting like the ladies man when he finds out about all the compliments :wink:

i've never seen so many cute chi's as i've seen in all the siggys here!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts