Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the most special day, I would like to share. My wife and I are retired and have a pet yorkie "muffet". We looked online for an addition,another yorkie for a small fee to befriend muffet. No luck, no small fees either! Today my wife said "Go to the local shelter". So I did. Knowing you do not find unclaimed yorkies at shelters. But ,the lady at the shelter said she knew a church member that had a chihuahua she could not keep, would I be interested? Yes, It was small. She had purchased it a few day earlier, it was a registered petigree,brown and white, three month old. She purchased this Chi to soon after the death of her last Chi and she could not cope. God blessed us with a wonderful chihuahua and a new human friend. PS The lady would not take money for the Chi, so I donated dog and cat food to the shelter.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome! What a great story Charles! I'm glad that little Chi found his way into your lives! How sweet! Very nice of you to donate to the shelter that is the best feeling ever! =) Can't wait to see photos of your little cuties (Yes, the Yorkie too haha!)

·
Registered
384 Posts
hello charles! sorry for your wifes lost, and congrats to the new family member!
&&also thats very nice of you to donate some dog&cat food :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a lovely story.. welcome to the world of chis.. Blessings,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts